13654 104th Ave, Surrey BC V3T 1W2
We're hiring!Call us or email us your Updated Resume
Surrey Centre Auto repairs
Bring your car in today for an inspection, and see what our commitment to quality is all about!
From head gasket to tailpipe, we’ve got you covered. We know what we’re doing, and we’re dedicated to keeping you safe on the road.
Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Schedule YOUR VISIT Today!
Current Job Opening: Automotive Mechanic.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other duties as directed by the Supervisor/Manager.